How many of you get your kids up for school then go back to bed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO...ME! If lil j ass don't wake up. I suppose to be in the bed now because he's around there knocked out!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:25 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I wish I could but I have two other children to care for.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I wish I could but honestly it feels worse to go back to sleep for a couple hours than just to get my day started.
    Rebeccaroe

Answer by Rebeccaroe at 8:32 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Not me. Once I'm up, I'm up for the day.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:36 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I can drive my son to school, come home, have breakfast AND coffee and still go back to bed!
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 8:48 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i do once in a blue moon but most of the time after i wake my husband at 4:30 stay until he leaves at 5:30 get my baby up at 6:30 to get ready for school by the time i get back to the house at 8:00 then i'm wide a wake and cant fall asleep anyway
    teddy33

Answer by teddy33 at 8:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• No, I have to get up and take them to school. My kids are too good for the bus (or so they have told me) so once I am up, then its up for the day.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:55 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I stay up once I'm up the lo would not be to happy having to go back to bed after being woke up.
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 9:31 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I go back to bed sometimes. Like today because of the migraine that kept me awake all night. One great thing about being a stay home mom.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2009