Is it safe for my 3yr old to drink about 3oz of Propel a day?

My son loves to drink my Propel, that I use for my pregnancy since I cannot hold nothing down. Anyhow I let him drink some but he wants to drink it all the time, if I let him. Is this safe.

Prican91181

Asked by Prican91181 at 8:52 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It has added calories in it right. I wouldn't see the problem in it unless your noticing diarrhea or him complaining of a stomach ache. Ask his pediatrician. We give our 7 month old tea, juice or whatever we are drinking if she wants to try it. 3 oz with everything he drinks during the day really wont do any harm.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:56 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Well I personally try to avoid processed food with high fructose corn syrup and other additives so I wouldn't even drink it myself. For the most part it seems pretty harmless though if you don't mind the stuff I mentioned in the beginning.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 1:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• my daughter drinks an entire bottle if i let her and we've seen no problems
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:14 AM on Apr. 21, 2009