frekin out!!!!

I just had my baby it will be 3 months on the 8th of next month had that month long period after and had not had another one since then is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Are you breastfeeding, b/c that can stop your period for a while.

But even if you are not, it can take a while for your body to get back to normal, I wouldnt panic yet. :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• was it a period or post pragnancy bleeding?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• It WAs the one u get after u have the baby!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• after i had my son i bled for 4 weeks then i didn't have a period for 2 months then i had a 2 week long period then skipped another one then went back to normal. it's ok for your periods to be messed up for awhile.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• After I had my daughter I bled for almost 4 mos, My Dr. was a little concerned but wouldn't see me because my pregnancy Medicaid ran out....I was NOT happy about that! I ended up going to a GYN and found out I had a bacterial infection. It wasn't a big deal, they just put me on antibiotics but it was definately scary when I didn't know what was wrong. You should call your Dr.. Good luck.
    KL24

Answer by KL24 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2009