Wasn't this A Helpful DH??

Both Grandsons are over.. One is Just Crabby/Whinney & The other is Sick! But Loveable to the End!! Anyway After A Nap! The nearly 4 year old Was Pee'd from head to toe... Got him in the Bath! His Crying wakes his Brother.. I see I have Water on my Basement Floor & A Wet Sock! Hoping my 25+ year old Broken Washer will Wash!! I had my nice Shirts & Night shirt air Drying. Since I was tending to the Boys. I send DH down to put the Wet things in the Dryer as Asked. Then he checks on our Water problems, the Washer Sticking, No Hot Water.. Etc.. My Normal Day. By 10pm I have both now in bed. They get picked up to go home before Midnight! I go down for my Nightshirt that's even Wetter now! Yes that Loving DH man of mine did put it in the Dryer! But I didn't Say to turn it on & Dry it!! Gotta' Love him??? Right! Any Stories like this?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:15 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL, men!
    oh yea pleanty!
    I was ready to gime by boy a bath.I took a box of baby washing cloth , before I could get one out my 3 month old started crying so rushed to him with that box. Got him undressed took one wash cloth out and gave the box to DH to put it back in the room...
    Well ,instead he thought it was empty and put it in the garbage...

Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 9:25 AM on Apr. 16, 2009