Finding out the sex today-any suggestions?!

I am going for my appointment at 1:30 today, and I was wondering if there were any special tips or tricks that you can do to ensure that you see the baby's "goods"...my frend is an ultrasound tech and she said to drink cranberry juice RIGHT before you go back, so that the baby is moving around a bunch...any other suggestions that i can do??

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 9:16 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have a piece of chocolate. My friend told me that chocolate makes the baby move. I'm not joking. Blue or Pink? congratulations!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I dont have any tricks because for me he was hanging all out, lol. But the chocolate thing Ive heard works. Good luck & CONGRATS :)
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 9:25 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• No tricks here either, both my kids were spread eagle when it came time to check their sex
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:38 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i drank a mtn dew with my dd and i plan on doing the same thing when i go monday to find out what this one is :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i found out i was haveing 2 girls on tuesday and i didnt do anything special. they could see just find what they were. though i always keep a sprite with me because sometimes i just need something to drink and cant wait. so i did have a little bit of that before my appt. congrats...... It is so exciting!!!
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 9:59 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I drank a can of mt.dew and my baby was moving like crazy lol
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 10:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• so it mt. dew better than cranberry juice/?
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 10:13 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• it just has alot of caffeine in it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:18 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• On my first try, they could not see anything. The tech told me to drink a coke 20-30 minutes before the US. The next try, they could see everything. As one poster said before, "It was all hanging out."
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Mountian dew!! and a chocolate bar!! Good luck!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 11:20 AM on Apr. 16, 2009