Why is Mel Gibson and his wife Robyn getting divorced?

I mean what was the actual reason?

Did he cheat on her?

I mean they were married for 20 something years it is not like they are young to start all over why don't they just try to make it work they have 7 kids together the last one is a minor do it for that child. But we will never know what really goes behind closed doors. I wish them luck.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• Braveheart's been dipping his "sword" in too many folks and wifey got tired of it. Old or together so long means nothing. With that kind of money to split they will both be fine so will the kids.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:15 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Perhaps his alcoholism isn't as under control as he would like us all to believe. Maybe it is his anti-semitic remarks that served as the last straw for her. Who knows.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• so tired of the "anti-semitism" crap about him ppl please stfu.....

i'll take him :P LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Who knows? Well, the 2 of them know. There are 2 sides to every marriage and every divorce. I wish them both well!
    Anonymous