EEK! Where can I hide a gun (hubby's b-day gift) at so he can't find it?

My husband figured out that I had paid off his gun in layaway early. Now he is looking for it and turning the house upside down trying to find it. Right now it is still at the place where I bought it at. I told them I would pick it up at a certain date and time that way he couldn't find it. Well, now he is saying he is going to go there and see if I really took it out of layaway yet or not. He is at school right now so I have 2 hours to go get it and hide it before he comes back home. Any suggestions or ideas?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 9:27 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hey, my hubby just got a Walther P22-- we had to get the stupid laser with it too. Added another $130- he told me the laser is strong enough to burn a hole in a CD, so I asked him why we couldnt just get the laser and burn holes in people. lol. I really like the gun though... Its easy to shoot. I dont like how "plasticy" it is. It almost looks fake and that bothers me. But the bullets are cheap for it, so when we go shooting, we can get like 500 bullets for $15. Thats really good. Everybody is so envious of it too. lol. I would hide in a tampon box or a pad box. lol. The next gun you should get him, if you want to, is a Taurus Judge. Thats what I carry. It shoots 45 long colts and 410 shotgun shells- its a revolver. Its bad ass. On the barrel it says "The Judge"... how would you like to look down that barrell?? The great thing about the Walther P22 is that it has alot of safety features too. Good Gun. Good choice.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Not only do you need to hide but you need to lock it in a gun box.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I'm sorry but why does he need a gun for?
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I know that here you are able to have it in the BACK of your car....back back, like put it in the trunk lol. Just make sure that it's not loaded and what not, but you shouldn't have any problems getting it home. If for some reason you get pulled over and they search your car, tell them you were going to the range lol, funny but it will work
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 9:30 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• It is already locked in a gun box, so yes I will need to hide the whole thing. Sorry, I wasn't more clear about that.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:30 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Maybe under a matress? I don't know... Never had to hide a gun before:)
    But you also gotta worry about your kids not finding it...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Just curious what kind of gun? I bought my DH a Kimber last year for Love Day!
    Peanut_Farley

• Do you have a friend or a family member that can hang onto to it?
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:30 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

He is a police officer.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:31 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Put it under the spare tire if you have a car
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 9:31 AM on Apr. 16, 2009