I want to be the next "Octo-mom" What do you think?

I find myself idolizing Nadya Suleman. I don't know what it is about her that interests me, but I find myself absolutely respecting how good of a mother she is to all 14 of her kids. I want to be like her, I want to be the next "Octo-mom" What do you all think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well only if you promise to use a donor, live in a small home with your family, have no job and get disability. If you do all that then I would support you 100%. I would change my name and try for 9 or maybe even 10. Out do her so she has a goal for the next litter.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:34 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Good for you and your husband!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Go for it!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 9:34 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Whose paying?
    ELnEMsMommy

Answer by ELnEMsMommy at 9:35 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I don't know how successful you will be, you will probably need to have 2 sets of octuplets to one up her....
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:35 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i think you're crazy. i can't handle one lol
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 9:35 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Go for it. I LOVE supporting woman who can't keep their legs closed. But you have to try for at least 9, 8 has already be done.
    Kim3787

Answer by Kim3787 at 9:35 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Answered at 8:34 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 by: Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Good for you and your husband!!!

Who said anything about a husband?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Bro GO FOR IT! I bet youre the same person who posted about having no income, kids aged 4, 2, 1 yesterday huh? Whats another 11 gonna hurt huh? Hell how bout we all just go make 14 kids! Lets make this economy really exciting!
    Anonymous

• ok she was not a great mom she got a lot of money because of these kids so maybe she is a better mom now her house before them was 3 bd rooms and a mess did you see the Dr Phil show were they went into the house who the hell brings more kids into a small messy house

Anonymous