Can i get the word out in Groups that i'm giving away 2 cats??

I'm giving away 2 of my cats and i was wondering if i could post up their pics and stuff about them in the groups. I am not Selling them...They just need a good home. (Upstate New york)

Laylasmommy709

Asked by Laylasmommy709 at 9:38 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pets

• Good luck finding a home for them. I'm not sure whether you can or not, but I would think you should be able to post a thing about them in a group...depending on the group. I'd look for a pet-oriented one...
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:43 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• You could also try craigslist and kijiji. You can post pets on there.Maybe on Cafemom you can do a journal post about giving them away?
    momofsixangels

Answer by momofsixangels at 5:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I post FREE give-aways all the time...Even though the gift is FREE and the shipping charges are FREE..(.I pay everything ) Cafemom wants you to run it through the market place which means putting the "basket " on your post....
    You can title your post GIVING AWAY KITTENS -FREE - NO CHARGE , and add the basket and I am pretty sure that CM would be okay with that....; -)
    Just run it through the market place...Hope this helps you....And it can be on the CM site not only in groups....BUT with the basket!!!!!
    LYNDELOU

Answer by LYNDELOU at 5:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Good Luck on that! I think its Great! I hope they find Good, Loving, Spoiling Homes! Best of Luck to all of you!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:01 PM on Apr. 21, 2009