Is Octomom rich?

She is going to start her own clothing line with her last name of it along with coming up with diapers or whatever she can.

I guess things are working out for her afterall.

What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• As long as people keep taking pictures of her and inquiring about her, interviewing her, she'll find a way to get rich.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 10:32 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• She is more of a promoter than a mother.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 9:40 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• If sperm is an income then yes she is rich. She is making money but its up to us to support her clothing line and I wouldn't buy a thing of hers. why is she coming up with diapers, there are more then enough brands out there and she should maybe look into stock with all her little ones. I don't believe sperm is an income or shitty diapers but hey to each their own.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• seems like she's getting lots of money through media, and off the gov't. it does seem like she isnt sitting on her ass and i actually hate to say this, but i'm happy she is at least "working from home" creating her own clothing line and all. but its not like she saved a bundle and worked hard to get to where she is. I still dont like her lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• She's taking a chapter out of all the TLC shows. The Duggars are getting a show and Jon and Kate Plus 8. It's already been done.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 11:07 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• WHO CARES?
    Anonymous

• She's not rich, She's rediculous. She wants to copyright the term "Octomom". I honestly hope they turn her down for the Copyright. SHE didn't come up with that, someone else did. All she is doing to using her kids and it's really sad.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 4:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2009