please help

I have an appointment with my daughters alleged father and I am so scared that I do not know what to do? he wants an appointment to take a dna test and I am very anxious should I be scared or should I act like if its nothing infront of him shold he know that I am worried or should I show that I am confident??? please help

ilovemy3kidos

Asked by ilovemy3kidos at 9:50 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• Just calm down honey. Everything will be fine. I think you should do your best to be calm and collected.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Well, if you know he's the father, then what are you worried about? And why are you meeting him to have a DNA test? There's no need to have it done at the same time. If you're not sure he's the father, then what are you worried about? I don't know why you would be scared - are you afraid that he IS the father or that he's NOT the father? Is there a reason to be afraid of him (abusive, etc.)? Not seeing the whole picture here...
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 9:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• NEVER LET THEM SEE YOU SWEAT.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:58 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• NEVER show fear or nervousness.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• be cool

Answer by admckenzie at 1:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Well, if you are talking about the babys father, I would be scared- if he gets a DNA test then he would have rights to see her - unless that's not an issue for her and you trust this guy. I Don't know.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2009