TMI, but have yo ever pooped out a pill?

The other day when I wiped (I told you it was TMI!) One of my pills was on the TP whole. It's bright yellow so it was pretty obvios. Has this every happened to anyone? It's not something I really want to talk to the doctor about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Health

• This is so blunt but you have to know...right?...lol

No I have not had this happened but that is kind of strange that it did not do it's job, It is kind of funny when you think about it...hmm?

The only thing I can say is that it just did not get digested you might need to take another or just start fresh the next time for your next dose. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• it's probally just the shell of the pill, is it extended release?
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• obviously the pill can't work if it doesn't dissolve in the stomach like it should. You have to tell someone so they can give you something else. Simply call the doctor and say the pill didn't disolve in your stomach and it passed straight though your body. That gives them the information without sounding yucky.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:21 AM on Apr. 16, 2009