how did u find your husband what make him to married you

stanley125

Asked by stanley125 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• ummm what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• We met in high school. I dont know what made him marry me exactly. We were BOTH just in love I guess, we get along great.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:01 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I found my husband on the school bus my junior year and his senior year. I told him off about wearing another schools jacket at our school and he told me off, we started dating then got engaged and then my senior year got married on a whim during spring break. He married me for who I am and how upfront I am. He knew he couldn't live without me. :)
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:01 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I was at work and had a flat tire. There was this really cute guy and his friend, so I walked over and asked them if they could help me with my car. They helped me change my tire (I was 18) and the cute one went up to the gas station with me to put air and fix a flat into my tire. That was when I first met my DH.
    We dated for a few months, he found out that his ex was preggers, we both went our own way for 3 years, met back up and realized that we were still completely into eachother. Since we were both seperated and on our way to divorce we got back together and the reast is history.
    Nothing MADE him marry me, we are both tarded for eachother!! Love him so much and that is why we got married!
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 10:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• we met 8th grade year, he'd just moved to town. he'd always tried to hit on me and tried to be with me, but I was a prude and wasn't up for any games. We did our own thing, lived our own lives, but stayed close friends. he was just patient enough and when the timing was right, we started something up. I was like, why have we never been together before? we were married 8 months later, and now have our son, Talon. :)
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I went out for my B/day and that is when I met him (at a stupid club) and as far as getting married I guess it was just time and he has been my birhtday presents ever since :)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:13 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• we met in Jr.High. He says it was love at first site. But we didnt start dating until 10th grade (oct 3, 1999).. we split a few times but never for over 1mo(what young couple doesnt)..In 2002 we graduated & he lived with me & mom.. then in 2006 we got pregnant (7yrs of dating).. We didnt want to rush out & get married because we where pregnant, we didnt want our child to think that. we loved each other just didnt think the paper was importnant until after we had her... We just got married Oct 11 2008.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:18 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I met my husband 24 yrs ago at American Eagle. I married him @ the time to get away from my family. Yep he moved me all around the US he's active duty. Now he makes me laugh, supposes me in my decisions, and comforts me when I need it. So you can say I feel in love with him as time went on. To bad we didn't invest in American Eagle at the time, HUM? wonder how much my investing would have been worth?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• We met when we were young (13 and 14) at a Bible Quiz meet. We became friends and hung out a lot but had no romantic interest whatsoever until we were 18 and 19. Then we started dating, grew to love each other, became engaged, and got married. It has worked out well for us, even though some people said we were too young (20 and 21). One quick comment on the 'making him get married', no sex before marriage is always a good motivator (FYI: we decided together not to have premarital sex because of our beliefs, not because I wanted to 'make' him decide to get married sooner. Still, it did speed things up a little, lol).
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 10:33 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I maybe misunderstanding the question here, BUT I don't think its good to MAKE someone marry you.. That should be a "WANT TO" not a "MADE TO".. jmo..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 10:33 AM on Apr. 16, 2009