If YOU saw a women trying to seduce your husband what would you do?

This didnt happen to me, was just wondering what some ladies would do to the lady that was trying to get with their man.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• This is a true story. I was about seven months pregnant and working in the back of our comic book store. A young woman came in, she was the girlfriend of a steady customer, I could hear her chatting my husband up(she did not know I was there). He's totally oblivious that she's coming on to him, even though she's saying stuff like "I bet you're not getting any from your wife since she's so pregnant." Finally, she just comes right on out and says "You can do me right here." and she hikes up her skirt and bends over the counter. Husband was shocked into silence just long enough for me to grab the wet mop I'd been using to clean the floor back there, waddle out into the front, and hit her as hard as I could right across her bare ass. That smack was priceless. She whipped around, saw me, and ran for her very life. Haven't seen her since.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:29 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• most of the time it doesn't bother me. my husband loves me more than life itself. I usually just smile and kiss my husband. He gets to come home with me, not her. And I have no reason to be jealous. lol
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 10:03 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Nothing probably, I would probably pick fun of dh to let him know that I KNEW what she was doing. We have a good relationship and I dont really worry about my dh straying, especially when I am there seeing it. LOL
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:04 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• In what context? First of all, my man would never put himself in a position where it was appropriate for another woman to seduce him. If it was in public and the lady was flirting with him hardcore, I'd just walk over introduce myself and hand him the baby. :)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I'd let my husband take care of it and probably laugh at her for trying.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i need help i admit it and i dont know what i would do one time i dont know if this counts we were at a party dancing reggetton and some person who i dislike very much started getting close to him to grind so i ran grabed her pushed her away and grabed him and told him that he had better NEVER dance with anyone other than unless i okay it. CRAZY YEA I KNOW YOU DONT NEED TO REMIND ME. LOL
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 10:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I would sit back and observe see what he does if he excepts then there will be hell to pay.
    If he refuses then I'll go over there and handle her :)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I GUESS TO JUSTIFIE MYSELF A LITTEL WE WERE STILL GOING OUT AND I HAD NO KIDS NOW YES I THINK I WULD DO THAT GIVE HIM THE BABY AND SAY HONEY SOMETHING I DUNNO BUT IF MY BABY WERENT AROUND I THINK I WOULD FLIP BECAUSE IM SICK LIKE THAT . ANYONE NOW WHERE I COULD GET HELP??? LOL
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 10:07 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• It would depend on ALOT of things! My mood, how he was acting (dh is really shy)... I may let her have fun, cause I fully trust my man & know she was waisting her time.. Or I may have to walk up & *nicely* make her feel a fool.... Im sure if I was PMSing Id give her a mouthful...

If I was feeling funny I may ask her how much she wanted me to Pimp him out for.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• IDK. Know where i stand with my DH. I'd probably walk up and he'd introduce me as his wife and that would be the end maybe when she walked away mention she had a crush on him he'd brush it off.
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 10:14 AM on Apr. 16, 2009