Calling ALL NEW JERSEY Moms

This June I will be observing my sonsfathers first fathers day. He lives in the Old Bridge, Freehold, Manalapan area of New Jersey. He loves sports, car racing, the beach, etc and I would like some suggestions on what the kids and I can do with him on Fathers Day. He always makes Mothers Day and special occasions great for me and I want to reciprocate that on his FIRST :) Fathers Day. What kind of things do you do for Fathers Day?

Any ideas whould be great. Thanks in advance for your help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Holidays

• There's Jenkinson Pier in Pt. Pleasant they have a boardwalk and rides for the kids, thre's mini golf. I assume it's open Memorial day ?????
    There's a place in Edison on Stelton Road that has mini golf. go karts, some bumper boat thing.
    I think if you google "family fun magazine" you can find activities in specific areas.
    chuggerboysmom

Answer by chuggerboysmom at 11:04 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• There's a horse track in Freehold by the mall. And down in New Eygpt there's a race track for cars but I don't remember the name. It's a dirt track if I remember correctly. Or maybe take him deepsea fishing. There's also 6 Flags in Jackson just down the road from Freehold.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:52 PM on May. 2, 2009