Husband

My husband says that he is going to go visit a guy he does work for alot but does not come home until really late. Im usually asleep when he gets home. He works a job where they get really busy and he just told me last night they would be busy again until it rained. So he asked last night if he could go visit this guy I said its up to you but remeber your going to be busy and I wont get to see you. He said ok Im going to go but wont be long. Well once again he was gone till after I was asleep. So do you ladies think that is what he is really doing. I do trust him. But I sometimes have to wonder. How can I ask him w/o making him mad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I would just ask, but that's me. I would tell him that I'm not accusing him, but it makes me wonder and I just need to know the truth. I would also tell him that I miss him and it upsets me that we never get to see each other...

We have a very honest marriage and he would understand me asking as it would look weird that he's spending so much time with this guy. He would ask if it were me spending so much time with someone else.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• if it's at a guys house, (maybe a mutual friend) tell him you want to swing by and bring him lunch or dinner since you're not getting to see a lot of him. that way you'll get a chance to see where he's at and meet the guy he's with. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions, sometimes men don't realize the hours they are away. you could maybe just talk to him and tell him you miss him, see if he could take a break from the project for a bit....good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• this would concern me. if it was only every once in a while, fine. but this sounds like it happens fairly often. have you though about calling the guy's house while your husband is there or calling your husband while he's gone?
    sassbott_5000

Answer by sassbott_5000 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Follow him.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• If you really trusted him you wouldn't be wondering.
    Me personally, I wouldn't be okay with it, and I do trust my husband but when he's off of work, I like him home with our family, or us doing something as a family. Yea once in a while everyone wants to hang out with friends tho.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:24 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• If its been going on for a while I wouldnt say anything but make sure I knew where he was and drop by with what ever like food or snacks or just to tell him something you have to do if he wont be botherd by the phone. Make it clean cut so you dont have to argue over it because if its something wrong he willnot tell you any way!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• dont tell him if you plan on stopping BY!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Well I dont have the number to call there. Just his cell. He goes over there usually right after supper so bringing him food would not work. I know where the guy lives and who he is. But Im not friends with him. Its an older guy. So to me its werid that hubby would go there to visit. Like what would you talk about.? I dont want to drive by incase he is there to. Because he claims they are usualy chatting and out in the shop so he would probably see me. But we also havent really had much sex since I got pregnant and Im 24 weeks now. He says he doesnt know why he just hasnt been in the mood since Ive been pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• men get with men and do that male bonding crap and forget about time. It's probably nothing worth fretting over. Just remind him that you miss seeing him and wish he'd stay with you more than going to friend's.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:30 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• call the t.v. show cheaters
    mijaschoen

Answer by mijaschoen at 10:49 AM on Apr. 16, 2009