• In the Spotlight:

how ong does it take for you to clean your house from top to bottom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Home & Garden

• banging head into wallall day because my 3 year old son goes along behind me undoing almost everything i do

dee778

Answer by dee778 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I've been working on it for about a week, I'm maybe halfway done. BUT, this is a supermega Spring Clean I'm doing, down to scrubbing walls and moving the stove and things like that.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:23 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Six hours. It's only about 2000 square feet, but I am a meticulous cleaner. I can't do it all in one day, so I usually dust for about an hour on Fridays, do the bathrooms and kitchen on Saturdays, and finish on Sundays with the floors and windows and changing the linens.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 10:26 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• it takes me a few hours if that it just me and my boyfriend no kids yet!!
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 10:28 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i'm one of those last minute people, always have been. i'll leave the rooms messy, putting aside dishes and all of course. family is coming down for a few days, AAAAH tomorrow. we moved to a new house a few weeks ago and still have a lot to unpack. so I'll clean my ass off tonight and tomorrow and it shouldnt take long. once i'm in cleaning mode it might take me an hour, maybe two, to clean the entire house lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2009