How many Bras do you regularly wear, and how often do you wash them?

I own like 15-20 bras and only wear about 3 of them. I usually wear one for a week and then wash it and go onto the next.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a few, idk how many but I'll wear them 2 - 3 days depending.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:41 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I have one Victoria's Secret and one comfy sports bra, both I wear depending on what I am wearing. I wash them about every other week because I don't smell or sweat much.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I own 4 of them - it is difficult for me to find supportive, comfortable, good-fitting bras - I'm really choosy.
    It depends on what I do or how long I wear one before I wash it. I try to get 2-3 days worth of wear out of one before putting it in the wash, but if I sweat at all or wear it for more than 6 hours a day then it goes right into the wash.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:46 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Um, i have about 5, but i regularly only wear 1. Never thought about regularly wearing more than 1.... think it would make my boobs look bigger?
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I only have about ten and our wash gets done every other day.
    LND

Answer by LND at 12:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2009