iam 37 weeks pregnant ,ihave gained only 6 kg through out mmy pregnancy,but doctor says eveything seems to be normal.iam worried if my baby is small.please advice

Iam 37 weeks pregnant,ihave gained only 6 kilograms through out my pregnancy.According to my doctor everything seems to be ok,but iam worried if my baby is small.Please advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if your dr isnt worried then dont worry
    alot of babies are born just fine at 5 -6 lbs .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• No need to worry. You may not notice it, but as the baby gains weight you may be losing weight, so you balance out. I lost 13 lbs to morning sickness and then only gained 18 lbs. I was worried because I was told you should gain between 25-35 lbs. But my son came out 8 lbs, 6 oz. He was perfectly fine!
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 10:40 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I was the same way with dd, I lost 15 in early pregnancy, then gained 10 back, but I was overweight to begin with so baby got her weight and I lost some. She was 9lbs 5oz. Almost all of my gain.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:28 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• with my daughter i only gain 16 lbs and lost 2 lbs right before deverily. my first 5 months i didnt gain a pound . she was 6 lbs n heathly
    theresa76

Answer by theresa76 at 11:39 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• if ur not gaining alot that just means that she is eating your Fat cells... U will just be one of the lucky ones to come out of pregnancy smaller than when u went in
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:22 PM on Apr. 16, 2009