Throwing a party!

My stepson has been going through alot with his mom lately. She's always been really mean to him, telling him things like, "you've ruined my life and my body" and now (she has another kid by another man) has been telling him that he's allowed to come to our house, because she doesn't care a bout him, but her daughter isn't allowed to spend the night with her real father, because she'd miss her.. It's crappy, I know! Well we get him for a week in the summer, and I had thought about throwing him a "Best Son in the World" party.. At the pool with his friends and our close family.. Just to show him how much we really love him.. And what I was wondering is.. Would people come to this, since it's not a birthday party or anything like that?

PeytonsMom21109

Asked by PeytonsMom21109 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I think they would, make it a surprise party and kudos to you for being a great SM!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Apr. 16, 2009