Is Anyone

Is anyone a mistery shopper? If so is it worth the payout for what you do. I don't understand do they give you the money to shop with as well as your honest opinion on their store ect.

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 10:43 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• you send your receipt in and they reimburse you for that plus a small amount of money for doing it. i've never done it but looked into it and it didnt look like it was worth it to me b/c some places you had to get something in each section of the store but they didn't reimburse you for more than say two sections
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:47 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Mystery?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I did that for a while. You really don't make any money at it, but it was fund. Earn Money at Home is my website, you should check it out if you're looking for free options to earn extra money.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• The thing about it is it's just not worth it for the money some companies want to pay you. Here is what I did, I started my own Mystery Shopping Service. That way you have control and charge what you want. I called around and got set up with Macy's and Target. It takes some pulling, but I managed to get in touch with the right people. It turned out to be a big pain in the butt though. I had to visit so many depts and get names and other information. Although I didn't have to spend any money, it was tough~ I looked like an idiot running around the store spying on people. All for like 7.00. UGH! There is other stuff out there, like Merchandising. It pays and it's fun, depending on what you do I would suggest you go to NARMS. Go to Job Search, and look in your area.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2009