I am having my son's first sleep over and...

If you have other kids over your house (for a playdate or sleepover) who are still in potty training, how do you handle:
1) Their potty training routine
2) Checking if they are wet (or messy). With my kid, i just stick the back of my hand in the front of his diaper (or pull up) to check. Is it okay to do that with another woman's child? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Why wouldnt it be okay for you do that? I would say no if you were enjoying it, but we all know your not some pervert. Your only doing it to see if he is wet or not.

When i was younger my mom used to make a chart for all the kids and their potty training routine.
    If the mom rewards them with something usually for using the bathroom.. tell her it might not be that EXACT treat.. but you will reward them. Then go buy something and reward all the kids for using the restroom.

Good luck.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 11:13 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Wow, you are nice and brave at the same time. My son wasn't allowed sleepovers till everyone was potty trained.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 11:15 AM on Apr. 16, 2009