Is it a BFP or an evaporation line?

So I've taken two pregnancy tests. One, taken yesterday afternoon, and one taken first thing this morning. The one yesterday had a very very faint line if I looked at it in the shadows, the one this morning had a very very faint line, just a SMIDGE darker, but I was able to see it in the light.

How do you I know if this is a + or an evaporation line? I've always ever used tests with PINK lines, but this is the first time I've used one with BLUE lines. I've never had this problem before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe try a different test, but it sounds to me like you are pregnant. I always have problems with hpt's they always come up negative even when I am pregnant, I always have to get blood work. Hope you get the results you want. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• With it being ablue line it wil be harder to tell. The pink lines you can see better if it is grey (evap line) or slightly pink, (bfp). Did it show up before the test had dried fully? It it did it may be a bfp. Maybe go get another test that has a pink lin eon it. Or wait till morning and see if got any darker. If you do test again today, go pee, and then dont drink anything for 4 hours, then take the test, that way your urine isnt diluted as much.
    Anonymous

• I was wondering what color and evap line is. Thanks for letting me know it's gray! I guess it would be harder to tell with blue lines!

This line most definitely showed up within the first two minutes in the 2nd test. The first test, after two minutes was negative, so I didn't allow myself to look at it again till the whole 10 minutes was up.

THANKS LADIES!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• to to peeonastick.com you can look the actual test you took and see pics of positive test results and evap lines. hope that helps and good luck!!!
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 11:07 AM on Apr. 16, 2009