• In the Spotlight:

Money I need it don't you.

Does anyone know of a at home business that doesn't require paying first. I would like to work for someone at home, like answering the phone and booking a flight or something. We need the money or we're going to have to leave out home, we're living with the bear necessities as it is already.

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 10:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• You could look into call centers because sometimes they will let you work from home. Also, I work for a very busy (sub-contractor) who happens to be my dh, Lucky, I know. He puts in Lifelines. He has almost 2,000 clients so he needs someone to make all his appts and do his mounds of peperwork. You could look for someone who is a sub contractor who needs help in any kind of business. You could even place an ad saying that is what you're looking for. Such as, Are you a vey busy sub-contractor who needs office type help, call me, Im very detail oriented and have a great phone voice. Something like that. Hope this helps and good luck.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 11:03 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Earn Money at Home is my website. You can find several free options there. PM me if you have any questions.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I'll be honest with you, although there are businesses that don't require any fees I don't recommend them. With business like that you really tend to get what you pay for. I have done a few of them and the "free" businesses have lots of hidden fees like expensive samples and cataloges, site fees and more... And they rarely have any decent training or support... IF you are looking for a business you'll have to expect some fees... But if you are just looking to work you CAN do that for free...

If you visit my site you'll find a business to job comparison as well as a list of both that will really allow you to find what is best of you and your family...

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:13 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• If you like Home decor.. Send me a PM.. you can start your business for free this month.. Avon is another good one.. Only $20 to start. Pm me for details on either!
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Don't do Avon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Avon is okay but honestly you don't have time to build a business - I would suggest talking to a couple of people that need a babysitter and take on a couple of other kids for a bit . Don't get too many though cause depending on the state you live in you have to be licensed when you hit a certain number. I know several day care providers and they do really well for themselves.
    If you do get to the point where you have time to build a business drop me a line I might have something that interests you. Good Luck!
    AlexEss

Answer by AlexEss at 1:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I do not have a phone answering business but I would like to tell you how you can get started working with me. If this interests you, we can work with you on the small $10 fee.

Have you heard of Gold Canyon? Each month GC offers a different incentive to those looking into signing up. This month you can sign up with Gold Canyon for the cost of shipping your kit, $10 . If you are interested then PM me and I can send you some information along with a tealight sample. I can also be reached via email at rmcorns@gmail.com
    Have a look at my web site to view the products. I love this company, support, incentives, web site and your customers receive a monthly e-newsletter (small cost but had paid for itself over and over), weekley newsletters from corporate (GC is based out of Chandler, AZ) to help you promote your business.
    I would love to help you get started :)

Warm Regards,
    Marianne
    www.mygc.com/mariannecorns

Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 6:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2009