Morning lawn mowing

Does anyone else hate it when the maintence crew decides to mow the lawn? I cant stand the sound. They have been mowing since like 9. Obviously I know that it has to be done. I just dread it when its that day. Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Home & Garden

• better than 5 am, which is when my neighbor decides to either mow his lawn, or snow plow the driveway, pending on the season.. Now THATS annoying.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• between my neighbors waking up at 7am and warming up the car in the winter while leaving their stereo cranked up next to my bedroom window. I would take the 9 O'clock lawnmower wake up call any day.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:36 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I only hate lawn mowers when I'm trying to take a nap, or my son is ... seems to happen during those times often :)

However, 9am isn't that early for lawn mowing. I think our city ordenance is any maintenance after 8am is acceptable.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 16, 2009