Why do moms encourage other moms in staying angry?

I have read so many posts lately about this insult or that insult. Moms respond with "oh yea, I would have smacked her." Or "I can't believe what a b* she is..." How about some real support on how to deal with the situation instead of feeding the anger and frustration. Quit turning everything into a b* fest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that we hang on to anger until we have worked it out. We are also addicted to the high we get when angry. We are just a bunch of annal retentive adrenalian junkies. I think we need some wine (or whine).
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• this question is a bitch fest

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• No. It isn't. What is the psychological need that goes on that makes women do this to one another?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• lol anon :51
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yes you are right about that. Why can't we just get along right?
    I guess some of us picture themselves in that situation and just want to kill so to speak.
    But you r right we all need to give better advice rather than to make it worse. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Not every person lives the perfect life you can not expect every mom to agree with your opinion if a person asks for a answer than they should be open to what ever anyone has to say.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Misery loves company
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• That's how some women are. I know that how me and my friends are lol. We get along like that. I guess you can say that's how we support each other. I mean sometimes your friends don't you to be on the other side. They want to know you feel the same way. Just a thought.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• who said anything about a perfect life? Is this how we are supposed to behave with one another? What about social accountability? What are we teaching our daughters??
    Anonymous

• some people need tough love...and some women on here write bull sh*t and want people to feel sorry for them
    Chanel5nyc

Answer by Chanel5nyc at 12:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2009