Could it be????

So I took an hpt this morning about 5 am and when I looked at it there was a tiny dot where the positive line should have been. It almost looks like the line was starting to show up and just stopped. Well I took the other one that came in the box and it did the same thing. I've never had this happen, with my other kids it just showed up nice and bright. Do you think it could mean I'm pregnant, or maybe got a bad box? I plan on buying another one in a few days just curious about this one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I just saw a pic onlne of that very thing. They said it was a deffective test. I would call the number on the box and let them know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I wonder if they will send me my money back or a new one if so, it was like $15, do if it is deffective what a waste of money...
    Anonymous

• Try the Dollar Tree they have ovulation and pregnancy tests. They have all been correct for me and my friend as well.
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Try a different brand. Could be a defect in the lot of that brand. I would also wait a couple days to build hormones just in case it was supposed to be a positive.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2009