pregnancy is eating my brain?

yesterday i was trying to get my daughter ready to go pick up my husband and i forgot to put her socks and shoes on! then while i was driving i forgot where i was going and started to drive to my moms house instead of going to get my husband! I just keep forgetting EVERYthing!! did this happen to you when you were pregnant and is this normal? should i go see a doctor about 1/2 my brain missing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ohh yes Im 23 weeks pregnant and I feel like I have CRS (cant remeber shit) and Im working full time it has got me a little worried at work. But yes your not the only one. I feel like I have to write everything down.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 11:58 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• sounds just normal for being a mom .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• not for me! i almost never forget little things like that! im very organised, and its like i really dont have a brain anymore! when will i get my brain back!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I don't mean to laugh but LOL, That is exactly how I was. It has just gotten worse since I have had my kids. They drive me so crazy sometimes that I sometimes forget what I have dusted and what I haven't and I don't have that much furniture in my living room to dust. It's just gonna get worse.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:57 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• normal..it took me the longest time to remember yesterday was my moms birthday=[ i was thinking about it all day the day before but couldnt seem to remember til yesterday afternoon..and i was with her all morning!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:58 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• LOL! SO funny! This just happened to me this morning!!!!! I was supposed to be going to the DR and I just started going to work like nomal! Then I was late for my appointment and my Dr made fun of me! LOL! He think he's pretty funny. :)
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 12:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• The sad part is, the brain loss doesn't go away until your kids are much older...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I don't think it's the pregnancy. I think you are rushed and not taking time to think clearly. Slow down

Answer by admckenzie at 1:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I think it's normal, I know for a fact I got dummer when i got pregnant and the baby is sucking the life out of me! Even my husband notices how forgetful I have been, I am usually on top of everything, now organizing things overwhelmes me...it's tiredness I am sure!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• im the EXACT same way. i have forgotten important doctors visits and other places i was suppsed to be which i could really get into trouble for but i cant help it...i didnt understand how i could just FORGET something so important! but i read it in what to expect when youre expecting that absentmindedness can be common in pregnancy and my boyfriend knows that im...absentminded now i suppose haha and it helps that he just jokes around with me about how im losing my mind and hes gotta help me find it in september when the baby is born lol
    BabyMama909

Answer by BabyMama909 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2009