Do they come in really quick

My sons first 2 teeth starting coming in and it looks like the top 2 are about to come any day now. Do they all come in that quick?

mrs.bug

Asked by mrs.bug at 11:54 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sometimes, my son had some come in all together, and some that waited.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:55 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• It varies from baby to baby. My DD (now 8 months) got her 2 bottom teeth 4 months ago and still has no sign of any new ones coming in yet. But, I know a girl who's baby had like 8 teeth when she was only 9 months old.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:57 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Sometimes they do. I know a baby that got 4 in one day... poor thing. They do tend to come in pairs... my son get his first then a few days later the 2nd. A month later he got a top one and a week later the second one.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:57 AM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
    My daughter's first 2 teeth started coming in at 3 months but didn't actually break through the gums until 5 months. Her last molar (yeah! the last one!) started coming in early in January and is still only 1/2 way through the gum.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I think its more of your you or your husbands teeth came in,. My son has been teething for his whole little life I think - all 17 months :) and still going
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2009