Looking for an Avon Type Business...

My mother has been with Avon for 30 years... I tried it, but it wasn't for me. But I am looking for a low cost product based business with no quotas... I have a business and love it, but it's service based. I am looking for a new way to reach new people locally - Something that I don't have to do parties with but that I can make at least $50 a month with... I'm not looking to get rich here, just to have a way to reach new people. I also need it to be an affordable product. The average house here is only $30,000... No one is gonna put crystal eggs on the shelf of a $30K house... So, I need something practicle.
I tried Avon, but id just didn't work, everyone around here is my moms customer or my grams coustomer... I was taking their business... Which I don't want to do.
And I need a low start up... No more than $50...

Any Ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Are you sure you want a sales based job in this economy? Earn Money at Home

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Because I am not foolish enough to think that any JOB is good enough or to fall for your little GPT sites... Been there... better than that... Stop trying to make people think that those GPT sites are even worth the time it takes to read them... You're just cheating hard working people!
    Anonymous

• Hello~ Have you heard of Gold Canyon? Each month GC offers a different incentive to those looking into signing up. This month you can sign up with Gold Canyon for the cost of shipping your kit, $10 . If you are interested then PM me and I can send you some information along with a tealight sample. I can also be reached via email at rmcorns@gmail.com
    Have a look at my web site to view the products. I love this company, support, incentives, web site and your customers receive a monthly e-newsletter (small cost but had paid for itself over and over), weekley newsletters from corporate (GC is based out of Chandler, AZ) to help you promote your business.
    I would love to help you get started :)

Warm Regards,
    Marianne
    www.mygc.com/mariannecorns

Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 6:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2009