wut can i do to spice up me and dfs love life?

weve tried it all, role play, which made me feel lik we were pretdning to love eachother, porn, which just makes me wanna gag and never hav sex again, toys, they onl hurt me. wut can i do while my 19 month old sleeps?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe try different toys. I can't imagine how a small vibrator would hurt you. If you don't want to try that, maybe the real problem isn't in the bedroom at all. Maybe it's what you are lacking in your relationship. Do you have a good relationship otherwise? Is there cuddling, kissing, great communication?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• If all the other stuff you've tried doesn't work go back to the basics, cuddle and talk and touch and play and let it lead somewhere.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• if you are in a sexual rut before you get married what kind of life do you think it will be after ten or twenty years of marriage? Not bashing, just wondering.
    Anonymous

• its not a rut its not that im really bored i just wanna find more ways to please him. and he isnt into cuddling kissing or anything sweet and romantic lik that so its tough to figure out wut to do. i personally dont lik sex. it hurts, im waiting for my pap results so i guess ill find out. dr says its an infection. i just wanna figure out wut to do because we dont hav sex alot since it started hurting for me. we r going to hav a sepcial night in a week and i want it to b well, special.
    Anonymous

• OMG. Is this for real? IS this the biggest worry you have??? Seriously, if this is the biggest problem in your life good for you.
    Anonymous

• seriously dont b such a bitch. y r all u always lookin for a fight. y cant u just give advice? this girl is lookin for something for a special night. not worried about it read the comment above u anon and stop bein a bitch, i sincerely hope u dont act that way to ur hubs. and y r u affraid to show urself? u say something to try and start a brawl and then ur just lik hmm. i dont want it to b MY fault. grow up. really. there r too many bitches here that really should just keep their mouths shut if they dont hav anything nice to say.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Try a few different things. If things are hurting you down there then you should try clitoral toys and please him by using this product called Great Head. It will help you by relaxing and coating your gag reflux so you can please him. If you pair it with Lickity Stiff (a lube that doubles for massage, it makes him go faster) it makes a 5 min BJ. Message me if you want to ask me anything. i help women with the same problems. jennamilander.pureromance.com
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 11:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2009