Nancy Pelosi thinks Tea Parties just "astroturf", only rich involved. What do you think?

In an inverview with KTVU San Francisco, Queen Nancy thinks only the rich were involved with the parties and that they were held for the purpose of turning the attention to tax cuts for the rich. She also states the spending is an investment in America.

I helped organize our party. I'm not rich. There were PLENTY of Average Joe's and Jill's there and they had a LOT to say during the open mike.

Here is a youtube link to the interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P44q7Jt68DA

Don't youtube? Simply google Nancy Pelosie Tea Parties Astroturf for LOTS of different links.

ATTENTION CONSERVATIVE BASHERS. Bash away, we are already enlightened.

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 12:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am not rich just AWAKE
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Nancy Pelosi is a joke lol, im not rich by a long shot, and went with my two girls.
    lisadallasr

Answer by lisadallasr at 12:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• After watching the interview, I was amazed that she was able to keep a straight face! I could not have spit out so MANY lies without it being revealed all over my face!

Astroturf my behind. Me thinks the Dems were a more than a little rattled.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Nancy Pelosi should be deported..lol. She is totally clueless.
    Anonymous

• Pelosi is probably removing the bricks from her pantsuit.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I have friends who went and are not rich by earthly means by a long shot. Nancy is clueless! WOW how can you be that clueless ... did the people all look rich to her or somethin?
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I am sure it was the high quality markers used to make those signs. How the world would she know who was there, seeing as how the WH didn't know anything about tea parties (yeah, right). I wonder what the future looks like in her crystal ball?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• :eye roll: She reminds me of the wicked witch of the west no joke.
    tnmomofive

• Nancy Pelosi and those who agree with her: Need to take a serious look at America. Anyone who agrees with her, freedom to express themselves, but they are seriously out of touch with reality.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Well, we aren't rich. I've taken to baking my own bread and growing my own veggies to save more $$$.

We are proud teapartiers. I want my kids to grow up in America, not Europe.

BTW-the bread making thing isn't a bragging thing. My MIL bought a new bread machine and gave me the old. Wow, now that thing has some talent!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:22 PM on Apr. 16, 2009