Has Anyone Ever Failed Doing Ameriplan?

I just enrolled with AmeriPlan as an IBo and have been doing it for 2 months now and I haven't seen any success.I have to go and find people to recriute.Nobody has money these days to start a business and they are worried about scams.There are successful people in this business,but I don't see how they do it.It is very time consuming and I feel like I am putting my family on the back burner to do this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Lets be honest... There is no business out there that someone hasn't failed at. And on average most people will fail. That's notmal. It took me 6 months to reach RSD with Ameriplan, but now I counldn't imagine trying to live without it! I work my business about 4ish hours a day. My question to you is how consistant are you being? I want's very consistant in the begining so I didn't see any success... Now that I work every day consistantly I am seeing a great difference in my business and in my income...

PM me if you would like help.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I was on a training call the other day and Janie (jones) was saying that she was in her back office the other day just looking at numbers... She said that on average she has needed to recruit 50 people to get one that would reach NSD... Now, let me ask you this. How many people do you talk to in a day? Where are you advertising? Are you working locally?? All of that matters! If you are giving 3 full presentations a day you will average about 1-2 IBOs a week... If you use sizzle calls you can really cut the time down because they will do your presentations... It's a no fail system - IF YOU WORK IT! And if you are consistant...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• It's BS scam
    Anonymous

• how will it average one to two ibo a week,if everyone I talk to says no,
    Anonymous

• Not everyone will say NO... You didn't... I didn't... And neither did any of the the people on my team or any of the 50,000 sucessful IBOs in the US...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:51 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• so how much are you making with AmeriPlan? (SabrinaMBowen)
    Anonymous

• I have been doing Ameriplan since July... My last monthly residual was for just under $500... I know it's not a life changing amount, but I'm almost to SRSD... at which point my income will be raising quite a bit...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• It's a pyramid like Amway, it will eventually fold...only a select few will ever make anything with it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Apr. 17, 2009