About how much sense does a goldfish have?

My sister gave her goldfish cause shes going on the road. One of them is bout the size of a dollar bill and the other 3 or good sizes too. But the big one acts like a dog.

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 12:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pets

• how exactly does a fish act like a dog? lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Ok here goes jodi...when I walk in the house he sits in the corner of the tank staring at me shaking its tail fin. And when i walk up to the tank to feed it it goes crazy {swimming up to the top and splashing water and stuff} And it be just sitting there staring like it sees what goes on in the house. I never felt this close to a goldfish before. Just wanna know if there are others out there with goldfish. I guess the bigger they are the smarter.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I know that they have a 3 second memorie span lol thats about it with my knowledge on gold fish lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• 3 seconds...well this one is different. Just something about this fish yall
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Haha. I think of fish as decoration instead of a pet. But I think thats cute that a fish would be that way. :] adorable. He probably knows youre the new master of the house. =] He loves you!
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Im sure of it! I love him too.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2009