Susan Boyle, Britians got talent show -- FAN CLUB here on Cafemom???

Is there one already or could someone that knows how to be a Group Administrator and be able to map the progress of this WONDERFUL LADY?

That can create a Susan Boyle Fan Club here on Cafemom? I haven't looked yet, maybe there is one. I've just re-heard her song... I have to know whether she wins or not.
If someone could create a Susan Boyle Fan club here and be able to watch her progress on Britians Got Talent -- I will join....
Her singing is like listening to Angels!

gr-mom2

Asked by gr-mom2 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• Anon - nice attitude, you must have a pleasant outlook on things....

she turned a crowed and a panel of judges that pre-judged her, laughed at her, and mocked her into a total awestruck, on their feet, cheering section.

You cannot judge a book by its cover - and she is living proof.

I am glad Susan Boyle has never let naysayers and disgruntled Anons bring her down.

Mother Teresa she is not, but a true reminder that it is never too late to chase your dreams or to stand up for what you believe in!
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 3:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• OMG! I thought the same... she is awesome! I would totally join too. I searched online to try to find out when/how I could watch the show, but couldn;t find anything in the brief search... If I could find this info, I would totally start the group myself :)
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 12:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• give me a break. The women sings one song great and you want to form a fan club? She's not Mother Theresa you know.
    Anonymous

Always a pessimist in the crowd. Can you sing anon? Would like to hear you. Why don't you give your real name?
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• No - but she was alot better than what we've been hearing here on AMERICAN IDOL!

No, I am not "consumed"..... But to see a woman come across as she did and get a standing ovation.
    I just want to see how far she goes into the competition. So, go on your way, anonymous!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• This is a great fanclub for Susan Boyle- http://susanboylefans.ning.com!! Check it out!
    megandianne

Answer by megandianne at 5:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2009