Iwould love to learn to crosha

shorty411

Asked by shorty411 at 12:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I know how. I'm a 'visual' learner but if you can learn through reading things I'll write you the basics and see if you get it. If not I have skype (video phone) and it's free so if you have a webcam and need to visually see what to do I can do that too. I've made a bunch of blankets (2 for my son and a huge afgan for my mom that once I finish it I will be cross stitching with yarn a huge picture into it. It's so much fun and a real good way to relax
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Utube has some great editorials on how to crochet and the different stitches. Almost as good as having grandma teach you.
    sarahgagnon

Answer by sarahgagnon at 1:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I second the Utube videos. There are also lots of sites out there with descriptions. Some craft stores hold beginner lessons as well if you really need someone there with you.
    lauraslefthook

Answer by lauraslefthook at 2:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2009