What are the odds I might be pregnant?

Okay, so about 3 weeks ago I had to take my pill a hour and a half early, I had sex that night and now I am emotional, tired all the time, and I don't eat like I used to, I mean I haven't been able to eat much at all lately, and I have to use the bathroom all the time. That isn't like me at all, I want to get a pregnancy test but I am 17 and scared to go buy one. Are these any symptoms anyone else has had?

JoshsGirl91

Asked by JoshsGirl91 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, they are, but they are still pretty general. They aren't sure fire signs or anything. I wouldn't think that taking your pill 1 1/2 early would have that big of an effect. But always remember that BC is not 100%. I have had two friends in the last year get pregnant on BC.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 12:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• It is possible for anyone who has had sex to be pregnant. Go buy a test and get over being scared. You are brave enough to have sex, but to scared to by a test?? Comon.
    Anonymous

• i was that way but also when i was 16 (dating my hubby) i was so afraid i was that i felt some of the same symptoms so what i did is i got a group of friends and we went and bought a test and waited to see...at the time it was just my nerves.
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I was on birth control when i got pregnant (wow everytime i type "birth control" i keep writing birthday lol)

but anyway..i was on the pill...didnt do anything for me! xD

so theres a 50-50 % chance you could be pregnant...I know a test is scary because its an evil plus sign...but at the same time..if it says pregnant or u get the evil plus sign, and you tell everyone, then its wonderful...
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I would say take a test if you are worried. I was on the pill for 10 years and M-F took it around 5:30 or 6 in the morning and then on the weekends took it whenever I happened to wake up, which was usually closer to 10 or 11, and I never got pregnant.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I'm 27 and still get nervous and embarrassed buying a test but mostly because I'm walking in there with 3 kids under 5..LOL Go to a store that has a a self checkout...
    Anonymous

• Taking the pill an hour and a half early isn't going to affect anything. In all honesty, if you feel you are mature enough to be sexually active then you should be mature enough to look the consequences in the face. Go buy a test.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 12:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• 50/50 odds

Answer by admckenzie at 1:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• chances are your not. its bad to take the pill late but anything could happen just go get a test it is not a big deal.. my friend was 16 and went in to a store by her self and got one. just do it. so you stop worrying.
    mommy2be1308

Answer by mommy2be1308 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i took the test i went with my friend and we ran into two girls doing the same thing. i took the first one and it came up negitive im going to take the next one in the morning. my boyfriend of 2 years was scared and excited to know if i was or not. but we have our whole lives ahead of us to try.
    JoshsGirl91

Answer by JoshsGirl91 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2009