a matter of age...

why do woman between the ages of 20-40 have a feeling of entitlement???i dont get it.i live in a average house with a average life.but want to know this.it was strange my daughter go to tennis lessons and the pro was talking to me and said he also felt the same thing.tho he plays tennis ten times better than any of these woman.it doesnt seem to matter sahm executive moms. rich or poor moms.they all seem like there all that and a bag of chips.. and no im not jelouse i know what i have i just dont flaunt it like them.or maybe i should...bashing is ok ..i just want to know...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• To some extent I agree. It seems that being humble went out the door and has been replaced with this new-born "love" ( or is it a cover up for low self esteem?) for themselves? While feeling good about yourself is great, it doesn't need to be used to make others feel inferior or to get what "you" want, or to step on "the small people".
    Anonymous

• ENTITLEMENT==A RIGHT TO BENEFITS.....I think I feel like this..I have be married for 20 years.
    When it comes to my marraige and DH. But I don't run around flanting what I have.

Answer by louise2 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i have been married for 25 yrs...and yes when it comes to marriage i feel entitled but thats really not what i mean:)
    Anonymous

• I don't think it is entitlement, I think it is self esteem.They feel good about themselves.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I wouldn't say I have a feeling of entitlement..................................

Just that I deserve the best of everything and nothing less will do ; )

Now... if only I had some $$$... sigh.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2009