LEGIT WORK AT HOME JOBS??

Hey Everyone!! If you are looking at this and have a at home work opportunity or no of one please pass it on to me.I am a stay at home mom of a 2 year old little girl and my boyfriend works alot.So i was trying to find a job that i can do at home that is legit and has very little to none start up costs.I have done everything it seems and nothing is legit enough.So if everyone knows of a at home job like the one that i described that i can make ok money on i would appreciate an email for anyone that knows of everything.Thank you soo much and i hope to hear from you soon. Have a wonderful week.

CONFUSED08965

Asked by CONFUSED08965 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• What have you been looking into? I have some great ideas for Nontraditional work at home jobs. If you'd like to see them you can visit them here:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4880957_nontraditional-computer-jobs.html

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• There are lots of places like that... Depending on what area you want to get it to there are lots of options... I have a list of WAH jobs (all legit) on my site... I hope you find what you need!

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• The company I work with will train you from the comfort of your home.We offer daily pay and health benefits.Visit my website and request an interview. http://www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 1:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I recently started working from home with a company that has been around for about 25 years and is listed with the BBB. It's not a get rich quick thing, but if you are willing to invest the time and effort you can make a decent living. If you would like more info please let me know. - Alex
    AlexEss

Answer by AlexEss at 1:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

•  

If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• there is a great new company that is great for us stay at home types. you can make an extra 1000.00 a month. i did it in five days ! the bounus is they have a great product my kids love it and it is good for you. let me know i will help you get started and contact the right people. it has helped out our house a bunch maybe it could do the same for you.
    brenda_zoey

Answer by brenda_zoey at 2:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Hi, I have a great sah/wfh business. Do you love candles? Have you heard of Gold Canyon. This month you can sign up for $10 and earn your kit for Free. Would you like to know more? I would love to send you some information along with a tealight sample. Look at my web site www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
    My email address is rmcorns@gmail.com
    I can help you get started and I am hands on support for my team :)
    Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Sure, I list hundreds of legit work home jobs on my site. No signups, No scams, and No spam.

God Bless

Work Home Companies

TinaLynnLove

Answer by TinaLynnLove at 6:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Have you heard of DiamondCreek Candles? There's no start up fee (you don't even have to give them any credit card info!), no inventory to buy, no quotas, and no delivering! There's also a great support system to help you out 100% of the way. PM me for more information!
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• It is possible to stay home and make money. To be able to start your very own home business for less than $30 is worth taking a look. I stay home with my 4 kids ages 5 and under. I've teamed up with a wellness company. They've been in business for over 23 years and they've been helping families escape the financial rat race. If you feel you have between 5 and 15 hours a week to work a business, then you can make money. It's tough raising a family in this day and age. I was tired of scraping by; I was tired of saying "no" to everything. Now I don't have to. I'm not saying I make millions but I do earn a decent amount. If you are serious then please check out my website www.familiesrok.synthasite.com. I'll call you and we can set up a 30 minute appointment.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 2:23 AM on Apr. 17, 2009