How do I tell my parents Im prego?

i have not told them yet cause i am a BIG DADDY'S GIRL!...and i am scared he will hate me!?

Asked by Kara_Payne at 3:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well, if you're a big Daddy's Girl...I'm sure it will be fine. My dad was quite stunned when I unleashed the prego news on him but within a few days, he was super excited. Just take a deep breath and let it out. He'll be just fine!! Just be ready for him to keep a constant check on you. LOL

Answer by atheistzmbie at 3:51 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• AWW sweetie, if you're as much of a Daddy's girl as you say you are, he won't hate you!! He may be disappointed, but he won't hate you!! If you need help, get a trusted friend or family member to be with you when you break the news. Best of luck!!

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Have you thought about how this will change everyones life, including your own? Once you have ALL the answers your parents WILL ask, then sit them down and discuss it, because you CANT hide it till your due.

Answer by vbruno at 3:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I had the same problem. There is no easy way to do it, Iwish there was. I just kinda started out slow and hinted at it, finally they said, are you pregnant and I said yes. Good Luck

Answer by AvonbyAmandaNC at 4:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• hes not going to hate you. maybe a little dissapointed but not hate...GL

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• It is hard. I know my bf and I sat at my Mom's house for 2 hours sweating and nervous before I finally blurted it just have to do it. Do it at a "good" time..not while he is upset about something else. He will learn to love it!!

Answer by KCMom1 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I had my best friend sit with me while I called my mom (she lives two hours away). I would suggest doing it in person...but make sure you have someone there that is on your side to help you weather the strom :) Good Luck!

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2008