I NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT.

WHATS THE BEST WAY TO GO ABOUT IT. I SUCK AT WORKING OUT. I HAVE TWO DAYS OFF AND I NEED TO GO A DIET. FOR PERSONAL AND MEDICAL REASONS.. SO GIVE ME SOME IDEAS PLEASE!

HELP ME PUT TOGETHER A WORK OUT PLAN WITH DIET!?
HELP ME!?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Health

• If you like pooping ALOT try ALLI. but It seriously makes you poop everything you eat. OR I just recently heard about "the clean food diet" check it out... it seems like good food and not hard more like good food instead of a diet.
    What are you doing now? are you eating breakfast?
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 3:14 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Have you considered Weight Watchers? It's the best weight loss plan out there! www.weightwatchers.com

Good luck!

LIZARD :)
    LIZARD66

Answer by LIZARD66 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• thank you.. i'll check them out.. :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i hate diets though.. they make me want to eat everything that i shouldnt eat! lol..

MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Thats why this clean food diet is supposed to be good... I have a few friends doing it now they love it... its just food nothing special. Check it out... http://www.everydiet.org/diet/clean-eat-diet
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 3:23 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• oh.. its called eat clean diet... not clean food...lol
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 3:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I would try and cut the sugars and high fats SLOWLY. one day at a time. I know when I eat more fruits and veggies and less sugar and high fat foods my moods are SOOOO much better. weight watchers has some great food, i do eat some of their tv dinners and they are GREAT.
    LSmomof1

Answer by LSmomof1 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Hello, I would like to share a way with you that will help you lose weight. It is a treament garment that burns fat from us, also you need to do a nautral body cleanse to clean out your colon, sometimes that adds to our weight problem..just let me know..Be Blessed
    cbarconia

Answer by cbarconia at 12:25 AM on Apr. 18, 2009