Flying

Has anyone ever taken a 7month old on a plane?
Its either that or drive about 2500 miles with her.

HunnysFarAway

Asked by HunnysFarAway at 1:04 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have taken a baby at every month. All you have to do is make sure that you have a shot record or a birth record. Call the air lines and have them note it if its south west. Make sure that your have plenty of bottles dipers and things to suck on. give it to the baby as you are taking off and landing
    TrevorsMommy507

Answer by TrevorsMommy507 at 2:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My aunt and I flew with my cousin when he was about that age. He slept and ate most of the time, he did really well.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yes. Bring a bottle and some snacks. Maybe some books or a favorite toy. Don't worry if she cries, you'll never see those people again.
    Good Luck!
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 1:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• i took my son on a plane when he was that age and it was horrible they pressurise the plane right so his ears where killing him the whole time (not like you can give you baby gum and tell him to swallow really hard) but then again my flight also took off at 5 am which was not a good idea on my part. but i think if the pressure in the plane was ok i could have gotten him back to sleep and everything would have been fine but i really feel for all those ppl on the plane that where on there way back to work not a good way to start the day
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 1:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2009