IS THIS RIGHT OR WRONG?

I WAS TALKING TO A GUY FOR ABOUT A YEAR.I ENDED UP FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM.HE ALWAYS BLEW ME OFF,HUNG UP ON ME AND DISRESPECTED ME.HE DOUBTED MY LOVED FOR HIM AND NEVER UNDERSTOOD THAT I WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR HIM.LAST WEEK ON FRI HE INVITED BE TO PLAY POOL((I WAS JUST WATCHING))ONCE HE SAW ME HE TOLD ME I LOOKED CUTE AND IMMIDELTY ASKED ME OUT:O.I COULDNT BLIEVE IT AFTER 1 YR OF REJECTION HE FINALLY ASKD.WELL AS THE NITE WENT ON HIS FRIEND JUAN CAME OVER AND WELL WE RENTED A MOTEL THE 3OF US.MY GUY WANTED US TO HAVE A 3SUM I AGREED BCUZ I DDINT WANT TO UPSET MY BF,WELL AFTER I HAPPENED RUDY CHANGED N STARTED TREATING ME BAD.I STARTED SPENDING TIME WITH HIS FRIEND JUAN AND ME AND HIM GOT TO KNO EACHOTHER,.NOW ME AND JUAN ARE A COUPLE AND WERE HAPPY.I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT JUAN AND WE SPEND LIKE EVREYDAY TOGETHER.IS THIS WIERD>?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Wrong and nasty and next time please do not use all caps. Very hard on the eyes.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you to sit down and learn more about YOU. Do you know what you want. Theres a little thing called respect and both men don' t respect you sweetie.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Troll

Anonymous

• wow your crazy lol eeehh you like him he likes you you treat eachother right then forget the other guy stick with juan as long as hes good to you sure its weird what you all did but still if your feel alright with him then good for you :)
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 1:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yes honey, it's very weird. However, if you're happy now, that's all kinds of great. My only advice to you would be not to do things just because the guy you're into wants you to. Juan sounds like he treats you right and that's good, just be sure he keeps on treating you right, okay?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• AIDS it's real google it

Anonymous

• ....................................................................wow..i really didnt understand any of that
    Anonymous

• Troll x2.
    Anonymous

• I don't really think she knows what being treated right is. Having sex isn't a sign that he cares ok.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• let me gues this is friend22.... notice shes the only one using caps today?
    Anonymous