Im new to this, can anyone help?

My son is turning 5 and needs to start school in the fall. I have heard so many bad things about the schools around here and was wondering if anyone could give me advice. If you know of a great school to send my son or if you want to warn me about a certain school. Ive tried to get him in to Marsh Point and Jacob G Smith but they were both full. Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Im so lost! Thanks so much!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• where do you live???
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• In my school district if you live in the service area of a school, they have to take your child.  That's why you pay taxes, right?  Maybe check with the administrative office of the school district you live in.

mommyaunt412

Answer by mommyaunt412 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• you forgot to meantion what area you live in.....
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:49 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My nieces attend a "bad" school. They are now 14 and 13 and they are smart and have a wonderful life in and out of school. What you are taught at home keeps you out of trouble. Trouble kids find trouble. If your child is a good kid, you shouldn't have any problems.
    Anonymous