Do I have a ghost or can these things be explained??? I have a list of things that have happend in the last 30 days, please read

5 minutes ago...I left the laptop on top of the entertainment center, out of my sons reach...used the bathroom, came back to find a video playing in black and white.
2:30 this morning I woke up to the sound of coffee brewing (hubby preps the coffee maker the night before, turns it on at 6am) everybody was sleeping so how did it turn on by itself?
Wed. morning woke up to chair pushed up next to my side of bed.
Daughter gets barricaded in her room.while she was sleeping a shelf was pushed against the door from inside the room.
saw a shadow figure peek around the corner from the kitchen into the living room.
Laptop found on floor battery taken out, left nearby
I have woke to my husbands voice in the bedroom but he's already at work.
felt my covers being pulled from the foot of the bed
Lastly I feel something unseen is around me, it's causing alot of stress and muscle tension..What is going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• call those ghost people and tell me wer you are so i can watch the show you defenitly have ghpost
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 1:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Woa...wow...you need the ghost hunters !! That is amazing !! Do some research on the house and property and see what you come up with. That is NOT a residual haunting.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Honestly, if it you have a ghost, it sounds more playful than anything else. Most spirits are not here to harm. I would not let it stress you out.
    Anonymous

• OoO creepy! I would move. lol
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 1:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Take pictures and post them on the Haunted Realm its a group here on cafemom. Ask the ladies on there what they pick up from the pics. It doesn't matter if you see anything or not just take them and post them there.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Some one is playing games with you,, or you have a ghost.

Answer by louise2 at 1:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• it's still creepy anon......... i feel like my gmaw's ghost is in my house but it don't bother me, it scares the hell out of my dh though LOL
    Anonymous

• Why don't you say a prayer and ask God to remove any evil spirits from your home?
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• When I was 14 I saw a dark shadow quite often in my house, went to church to talk to the elders about it and they told me what to pray, and outloud and MEAN IT! I tried this last night after the coffee pot incident...nothing like waking up to coffee and nobody was awake! to make it..
    I will have to repeat myself in prayer until "this" playful "thing" goes away.
    Anonymous

• set up a small tape recorder and leave it on for several hours. if you want you can ask questions like who are you, why are you here. stuff like that. you will not be able to hear it with your ears. you might be able to pick something up on the tape recorder. i thinks its called white noise or evp...not exactly sure. anyway, that might help...might not. if u feel in danger have your house blessed. the ghost hunters are "TAPS" and there is another show called Paranormal State. u might want to watch those shows to get some ideas on how to get proof of paranormal activity. good luck.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2009