what are some symptoms youve expirianced of pregnancy before your missed period??

like two weeks before my missed period i was getting cramps, mood swings, and my breast were getting bigger and more tender everyday... and the cramps stopped after 3 days and now im getting little pains in my belly button... is this normal?

BabyMommaKK

Asked by BabyMommaKK at 1:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You ovulate 2 weeks before you miss your period so it couldnt be because you were pregnant cause you would have been just getting pregnant and no symptoms yet. Your belly button has nothing to do with it, your uterus is way down in your pelvis untill about 12 weeks till it start to rise out, and doesnt hit your belly button till around 20 weeks on average.
    Anonymous

• Not having any PMS symptoms were my first indicators, but other than that no real "pregnancy" symptoms save for no period for the first several weeks. And I agree with the first poster, your belly button region doesn't even come into play until 20 weeks, so I don't get it when people think a sign of pregnancy is their stomach hurting. Your uterus is way down in the pelvis, no where near your stomach. Also you might be describing they symptoms you get when you ovulate. You should track your cycles if you really want to know what is going on with your body.
    Anonymous

• The only thing i experienced was my boobs started hurting WAY too early..when i get my period they start to hurt about 3 days before i get it, but this time they started hurting on the 14th and i wasnt expecting my period until the 26th. I was getting tired easier too. If you suspect you might be pregnant, just wait until the day you expect your period and try to take a test. Its always hard to distinguish symptoms as they can mean a couple different things. Good luck!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2009