How long does it normally take for the top front teeth to come in?

My daughter lost them back in Nov, it's now April and there's no sign whatsoever of them coming in. She lost the bottom side ones after that and they've already come in! (The bottom middle front ones she lost and had come back in a year ago)

stacey.momma

Asked by stacey.momma at 1:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I was surprised how long it's taken for my stepson's teeth to start coming in! He lost both of his front teeth at the end of last year and they are FINALLY coming in now...he also lost 2 teeth on the bottom even earlier - although I think he lost the first one by chewing/pulling on his shoelaces with his teeth, and then once the space was there he wiggled the one next to it out before it was ready too - so those 2 haven't started coming in yet... I guess it takes a while! Seems like forever! He went to the dentist after he lost them all and everything was fine.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 1:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• My son lost his top teeth back in Nov. as well and nothing yet. When he lost his bottom teeth they came in right away

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Mine took over a year. They both came out at the same time and came in at the same time over a year later.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2009