Can anyone tell me where I can find lots good of coupons and freebies

I don't want to do surveys or anything like that. I just print some great coupons to save on my shopping bill and maybe even a free sample of something. So if you know some great sites please share thanks.

rayna_82

Asked by rayna_82 at 1:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Shopping

• Hey girl, it is way hard to find good deals, or things for free that you don't have to spend hours to get. I am a member with a company called my world plus, they are a discount membership site. they offer great coupons, and cash back or discount shopping up to 50% off at online name brand stores like walmart, target, kohls, bestbuy, and many others. the membership is 19.95/month but I normally save at least 200.00 a month. Plus you can actually make money by telling others about this company. I have really loved this company. I have been able to save alot of money and make money ! I hope that this will be helpful to you too. http://AmmyWilkins.MyWorldPower.com
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 9:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• www.retailmenot.com is awesome. You just type in the name of the store or brand you want and all of the coupons valid for that store show up both printable and online codes. Love it!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• you can try http://www.dollarise.com where it offer coupons, and cash back or discount shopping . The membership is free and you can also make money by telling this site.

retailmenot is only a site with people entering coupon where half the times, doesn't work...and has no cash back...try find virgin america coupon, non of them works..

I wonder is it worth it to pay nearly $20 when there is free coupon cash back site like http://www.dollarise.com

savingjmom

Answer by savingjmom at 5:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I checked out my world power and it's not for me. They have lots of coupons for stuff like resturants and pizza places etc. I get stuff like that in the mail I don't want to pay for them. I appreciate you sharing though. Money is so tight right now I have to watch every penny I spend now! I can't even afford pizza even with a coupon.
    rayna_82

Answer by rayna_82 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I'm really looking for coupons for household items and groceries without having to buy a sunday newspaper.
    rayna_82

Answer by rayna_82 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Go to ivillage's parenting board. they have a freebies group and people post really great coupons and freebies there all the time. Most don't require surveys or if they do ppl will state it in their post.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 1:42 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Totally Awesome Freebies its a group right here in Cafemom. some post have surverys but many dont. I have gotten a couple of free samlples with coupons. have fun
    debmom07

Answer by debmom07 at 7:38 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Try contacting the company directly. Visit the manufacturer's website for coupons or discounts
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 2:35 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Go to smartsource.com. All you have to do is enter your email address and zipcode and they will email you coupons for things in your area. I get huggies coupons every week!
    lvaughn26

Answer by lvaughn26 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 10:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2009