Sister Drama

I am 22 weeks pregnant, and every since the day my (older) sister found out she has been very crewl to me, making fun of me, pushing me, causing fights between me and my mother, and laughing that the babys father left...(not very nice) she is 23 and I am 20, and she already has one BEAUTIFUL son, she has been trying to get pregnant again for almost 2 years, and my mom thought she was pregnant....excitedly she took like a MILLION pregnancy tests and all were negtive-than on christmas eve, 4 days after my mother thought she was pregnant, I found out I actually was pregnant-u can amagin how she felt... very hurt I am sure.
She has had ALOT of sexual partners and two STDS in her life time and the Doctors actually thought she was steril, and was AMAZED when she had her son...If she has her merical baby why is she still being SOO crewl to me? I didnt plan it, or do it to hurt her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• she's jealous....sisters suck. sorry she's being an ass
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Sounds like you're provoking the issue. Keep her sexual past to yourself, you have no business spreading that around here.
    Anonymous

• well atleast it was anon so we really don't know who her sister is
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Sounds like a jealousy thing and she is to immature to know how to deal with it. Dont waste your time with her, if anything I would feel sorry for her, she really needs to grow up though.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I never throw her past in her face thank u... I love my sisiter even after all she did to HERSELF... I dont publicly make it clear who I am, or who she is, and would never do that. But she doesnt hide the fact of how she lived either, (one of the many reasons why I love her) she takes full responsiblity for how she acted and what she did. She is not ashamed of it, just because SOME people may be ahamed of there sexual pas doesnt mean EVERYONE is...
    Anonymous

• I know (sort of) how you feel (my sister in law is being very cruel to me because she is struggling to get pregnant). If she is pushing you though, thats dangerous. you're pregnant and if she is being physical with you you need to put a stop to it. What does your mom say?

It sounds to me like she's too irresponsible for the one child she has. She needs to grow up and get over it. 23!? are you kidding!?
    Michele_Lynn

Answer by Michele_Lynn at 1:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• SISTERS ARE JUST LIKE THAT ALWAYS HAVING TO BE CREWL I THINK SHE IS THINKIN OF YOU AS COMPETITION AND IT MAY SOUND CRAY BUT IM SURE IT IS TRUE I AM 27 WEEKS AND MY YOUNGER SISTER WHO IS 14 IS JEALOUSE AND CUTS DOWN ON ME BUT THEN WHEN SHE ALONE WITH ,Y BABY COUSIN SHE SAYS SHE WANTS A KID SHE MAKES THINGS INTO A BIG COMPETITION AND I DONT ENJOY IT ONE BIT...AND WE ACTUALLY THINK SHE SKIPPED ONE DAY AND MESSED WITH HER BOYFRIEND TO TRY TO GET PREGO BUT SHE WONT ADMIT THINGS INFRONT OF PEOPLE SHE WANTS THEM TO THINK SHE IS PERFECT AND SHE IS LVERY FAR FROM IT SHE HAS SERIOSE ISSUES AND IS FOSTER CARE FOR THEM
    Anonymous