DID YOU FIND IT HARD FOR YOUR MAN TO PLEASE YOU SEXUALLY AFTER HAVING KIDS

WHEN I HAVE INTERCOURSE NOW I AM NOT INTO IT AND IT WHEN DO I GET INTO IT TO ME IT DOES NOT LAST LONG

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• yep, still does

Answer by admckenzie at 1:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• yea. i feel so busy that i have to try really hard to get in the mood and it just doesn't feel as good anymore
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• I enjoy sex more now that mine aren't babies. When they were little I was always thinking about them and couldn't fully enjoy lovemaking. After I had my tubes tied I could relax and just enjoy it more, there was no purpose other than for enjoyment. But most women would be lying if they said that it feels the same as it does before babies. The fit is different, and we're different as people period. My mind was always thinking about what I might be forgetting to do, what I should've done about... what I will do about...
    Now, I just enjoy, and I've become more vocal about what I want and need in the bedroom and that helps a LOT. If they don't know what gets you turned on, then they can't do it for you, or don't know to. Speak up, tell him what you want (took me years, we've been married almost 16 yrs) and don't be afraid to try anything you're comfortable with the idea of trying.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Yes but I tore forward and never got stitched up so I have pain with sex. It sucks but my new OBGYN is trying to fix me since the old office is claiming no one did anything right or wrong.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 2:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• You have kids and you are just tired.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• No. I never had that problem.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• no! I do not have that problem .Thank god.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 4:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• lol thanks nannyb and monica lol
    so what i think i should do now is try and spice up the relationship...i use to have one of those 'slumber" parties all the time where u buy sexual things so i think i will get back into that and see if that will help.... any of u guys stay in my area interested in going to one let me know
    Anonymous